This is done within the Institute’s five (5) prescribed criteria across the country and recommending them for the Institute’s Distinguished Honorary Fellowship Award.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTING A ROLE MODEL
- Those who have embraced, encouraged and supported the Institute in promoting attitudinal change in our Nigerian state vis a vis in our organizations, schools and the society at large.
- Those who have contributed to the peace, orderliness and development of their community and society in which they live.
- Those whose characters and attitudes are good examples for others to emulate i.e. role models.
- Those who have contributed significantly to the growth of their organization/business, have impacted positively on the well-being of the community in which they operate and Nigeria as a whole.
- Those who have sacrificially promoted the peace, security and well-being of Nigerian State.